Watched over by the majestic Grossglockner, at 3,798 m the highest mountain in Austria, high above the romantic mountain village of Heiligenblut you will find one of the most varied natural skiing and freeride Arenas in the Alps.
Experience the magic of winter with highly reliable snow, varied slopes, short waiting times, the legendary view of Austria’s highest mountain, a unique freeride arena and new great Ski Plus offers!
A perfect ski day:
Check out the Facts:
55 km of slopes at all levels of difficulty
- 12 modern and comfortable lifts
- secured, marked ski routes and six freeride sectors
- special family offers and kids’ clubs
- new freeride checkpoint at the Rossbach middle station
Opening times 2016/2017
- winter opening from 8th to 11th December 2016 with partly operation (depending snow)
- continuous ski operation from 16th December 2016 to 17th April 2017
- daily open from 09.00am till 04.00pm
ContactGrossglockner Bergbahnen Touristik GmbH
Hof 94 | 9844 Heiligenblut
Tel.: +43 4824 2288 | Fax: DW -28